June 2014 Goals
Update on my June 2014 goals – including a recap of my success over May.
Big take away from this video is although you may not know every step of the path – it is important to keep moving forward. The best strategy is to “build your castle brick by brick”. In my case tackling the 30 day challenge project is a new undertaking for me.
By focusing on committing to an outline for this month it guarantees I continue moving forward with this project.
Goals for this month:
– 5 value adding videos total on Youtube / My blog by July 1st
– Have A High Value downloadable workshop available on project life hacker by July 1st
– First Paperback draft book that i am extremely proud of July 1st
– 30 Day Challenge outline done July 1st
– Redone intro video for Youtube channel done at the lake – July 1st
-$10 per day PASSIVE income via kindle July 1st
What goals have you committed to achieving this month? If you don’t have them written down somewhere that you can review daily how can you expect to achieve them?
Start becoming accountable to yourself! Set meaningful goals and start living on your own terms! Start living with intention and you will be astonished what you can accomplish.